Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

I've got pictures!

I tried to blog last night, but the pictures I took of the house didn't come out very well, so I had to wait until today when the sun was out to get some pictures. I took some after shots of the kitchen and living room. You can see them here. Here's a few shots of the shelves Mike designed and made for me.
He just cut one more for me to go over the doorway between the breakfast nook and living room. He did such a great job on these and all the other "honey-do" items I've had for him since we bought this place. I think we still have a dozen or so projects to work on as we can afford them, and that doesn't even count the projects for outside! Oh well, there's no hurry, we have the rest of our lives to work on them--or until the Lord returns, whichever comes first.

Well, I've got a shelf to go stain so I will close here. Y'all have a great week and I will chat again next week. Till then, God's love and blessings.

No comments: