Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Moving brain?

They refer to forgetfulness during pregnancy as "pregnancy brain", so can I claim to have "moving brain"? I seem to be forgetting everything lately. Maybe it's because we're not on a normal schedule and things are a bit out of whack. Poor Mike had to come all the way back home from church yesterday to pick up 4 different things I forgot!

Anyway, tomorrow is Michelle's Birthday party. It's a bit early, but we wanted to do it before our pack out next week. She promised me at lunch that I won't forget anything because she won't let me! Thankfully I did realize Saturday evening that our grocery store is closed on Mondays so I would need to pick up any party supplies Sunday after church and I think I have most of what I need. Hopefully they will get some ice cream in by Tuesday, or we're going to have to go without.

Our washing machine died on Friday, but thankfully, the base has loaner ones and will hopefully be bringing one for us to use some time this week. I guess I should close here and go finish cleaning the laundry room floor and getting it ready for the new machine. Ta for now!

Blessed be the name of the Lord
From this time forth and forever.
From the rising of the sun to its setting
The name of the Lord is to be praised.
Psalm 113: 2,3

No comments: