Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Blame it on the Floorplans!

Well, Mike and I stopped by the bank yesterday and got an idea of what we can afford, and the banker really frowned on the idea of a manufactured (formerly known as mobile) home. I guess there's a bunch of additional fees the banks put on those, and they don't have a very good resale value. So, she sent us off to a custom home place where we were given even more floor plans to look through. I've seen so many floor plans the last few weeks my head is beginning to spin, and that's my excuse for not posting yesterday--because I had my head buried in house books all evening. :o)

The girls and I have been busy with school work. Grandma didn't have to work at Meals-on-Wheels, so Angel went with Michelle and I to take Nick to school and we got a lot of her stuff caught up. Sometimes home schooling can be so frustrating and we get behind, but then there are days like today where everything just clicks, and we zoom right through the day. I also enjoy the opportunity to talk with Angel. We have conversations about all kinds of things during the course of a school day.

As you can tell by the fact that I'm still taking Nick to college, he still doesn't have the bank statement, so he still doesn't have a license. :o(

Well, Mike will be home from work soon, so I should close for now. Till next week, don't tell God how big your "storms" are, instead, tell your "storms" how big your God is!

And He got up and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, "Hush, be still." And the wind died down and it became perfectly calm. Mark 4:39

God's love and blessings.

No comments: