Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

September Part 1

Well, September was a busy month for us. I don't think we've had this many "mini vacations" in the last 5 years put together, but we managed to be out of town almost every weekend of the month. It was a whirlwind of a month and I'm so glad I took pictures so I can go back and enjoy it again at a slower pace. :o)

The first of the month wasn't so happy though, as we had to say "good by" to our little birdie. Yep, she flew the nest. I managed to get some pictures when we dropped her off at the airport.


We tend to act goofy in uncomfortable situations, and saying good by is always uncomfortable for us.


This isn't goofy, it's actually pretty normal for them. 


Look, I did get one good one of my 3 little birdies. :o)


And us. This was right before the waterworks started.

Well, she's now living in CA with her Marine. Wish they were stationed a bit closer, but I am learning to use my smart phone and text her often. I'm even learning to send photos. Apparently Michelle has learned how to send videos to her too. Didn't even know we could do that.

Anyway, I will close this here. Handsome Hubby needs the internet and I have a kitchen to get cleaned up.

Till next time...
God's love and blessings.

No comments: