Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Engagement Photo Shoot

Last week I finished getting the inside Christmas decorations down and re-decorated the living/dining room. I say inside decorations because the ones outside aren't coming down till the spring thaw. :o) Anyway, as I was re-arranging the decor I realized I wanted some more photo frames around and that I don't have any framed photos of our new son-in-law or our future daughter-in-law. I remembered doing a little photo shoot with Angel and her man a while back so I dug through the photo archives and found these cuties.


Think I'll have to frame both of them.

Now I needed some photos of our son and his fiance. I am in no way, shape or form a photographer, but I do know that with the trees that surround our house, the best lighting for photos is outside, not inside. Did I mention it's winter here? It probably will be for several more months too. Have I also mentioned that I'm not a very patient lady? So, out in the snow we went. It did make for some "cool" photos though. :o)
This was a neat idea, but we almost needed a chisel to get them out when we finished. 
I actually got a picture of him smiling!!!! :o)
 Just before heading into the house, the little one asked her big brother to throw her in the snow.
 He did.


 Plop!
Silly kids. :o)

I need to get some of these printed up and into frames now. How was your week? If it is still cold and chilly in your neck of the woods, I hope it was filled with snuggles on the couch and lots of hot cocoa. I suppose you could enjoy those even if it wasn't cold and chilly. :o)

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments: