Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Emma, our Christmas Elf

Well, hello again. I pray all is well with you. I have no cakes to bake this week, and most of my housework is done, Michelle is in the middle of a play date with friends and Mike is not home from work yet, so I have a couple spare, quiet minutes to write to you. Spare quiet minutes are such a blessing. :o)

In my last blog I mentioned Emma. You may remember from this post that Emma was a new friend we made last year to add some more fun to the holidays. This year she didn't get into quite as much mischief as last year (simply because I forgot about her many evenings), but she did have some fun.

Here she is making herself a midnight snack.
 Trying to pretend she's an angel.
 We're still not sure who started this nerf war.
 Can you tell what she's trying to make here?
She left us a couple of messages.





I think she got in the most trouble for this one. :o) 

Michelle doesn't want to put Emma away with the holiday decor. I'm just wondering what kind of trouble can she get into the rest of the year and can I remember to do it? :o)

I suppose I should close this here and get dinner going before my handsome hubby gets home from work.

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments: