Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

On to November 2010

I have a few extra minutes to sit down and thought I'd update a little more. We got our first snowfall of the season in November of last year. Here's a few shots of it. Mike and I helped Michelle make a snowman. He was quite large, but unfortunately, we built him a little too close to the road, and he was soon buried under more snow from the snow plows.

This was the view from my desk in the office. I love it! I don't think I will ever get tired of the beauty of winter. This is so awesome to see while snuggled up in a sweater and sipping on hot chocolate. Here's our dog Coco packing his own snowballs. :o) The snow was a very wet snow and the poor little guy was soon covered in little snow balls. He wasn't too happy that I made him stay in the laundry room till he melted. You can click on the picture to see it larger. It's quite funny. :o)
Well, I think that's about it for now. I'm not sure I will be able to post any more this week as I will be quite busy trying to finish up school with the girls, and I have a LOT of graduation cakes to do this weekend. I will get on as soon as I can though to update some more from this last year.

Till then...God's love and blessings!

No comments: