Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

2016 Part 2

I'm back with part 2 of 2016. We'll start with April.

April: This is such a fickle month. We never know what the weather is going to throw at us. It started out with a bit of snow, but by the middle of the month most of it was gone.

 I LOVE when I can start hanging clothes out on the line to dry.


By the end of the month, my flowers were peaking out.


It even got warm enough for a nap out on the swing. :o)


I'm trying to be intentional about getting in front of the camera once in a while. She's teaching me how. 


This picture makes me a bit sad. When we first moved here to this little town, she would always grab this cart to use. I remember it squeaked SO bad! Look how big she is now! I really wish I'd gotten a picture of her with it way back then.


Our home school group hosted a science fair in April as well. Here's Michelle and her pal demonstrating their experiment for the group.


May: The weather gets really nice here in May (sometimes) and it's the perfect time to go visit our town lake. We love to watch the geese families with their little goslings. Sorry for the not-so-great photos.



Everyone loves the swing. :o)


We get together with some of Michelle's girlfriends once a week or so so they can get some exercise in. Sometimes we hang out at the park, sometimes it's swimming, sometimes it's bowling. I have to post this here for Michelle as it was her first time breaking 100!


June: My garden really filled in this year.


What do you do when the power goes out and you still need to finish 100 flowers for a wedding cake? You work by lantern light and pray nothing melts in the heat.


This little cutie got to go to camp for a week. She doesn't look excited about it at all, does she?


One Sunday these two realized they had dressed to match. Michelle wanted me to take a nice picture of them. He has a hard time being serious.


Awww! I love this. I think this one needs to be printed. See, if I hadn't sat down to update this blog, this photo would have stayed in cyber limbo for who knows how long and that would have been a shame.


Stay tuned for part 3.

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments: