Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Misc. Monday

Although I haven't taken much time to blog the last few weeks, I have kept my camera busy. The leaves were so beautiful and the weather was so warm that we skipped out of school a little early a couple of times and got outside. I'm glad we did 'cause it's getting cold out now and a lot of our autumn color is gone. Here's just a few miscellaneous shots taken over the last couple of weeks.

We had pretty yellow leaves outside my bedroom window.

 And red/orange leaves outside the kitchen windows.


Michelle loves her zip line and I love that she's getting some exercise while having fun.

One of the fun things about homeschooling--getting hot chocolate and cookies while working on spelling--or math, or science, or whenever we feel the need. :o)




 Mom gets home made white chocolate. Yum! And yes, those cookies are pretty crumbly. Angel brought them home from work the night before and they didn't transport well in the plastic bag. They were still yummy though.

 Looking out the kitchen window it looked like someone threw a huge confetti party in the yard. Such pretty colors against the bright green of the grass. I love fall. 

Michelle is multi-tasking here. She's both the model and photographer at the same time. :o)

And here's one of her photos. Love the starburst!

I also took Senior Pictures with Angel this week. See.

Sorry, couldn't resist.  Actually, this was from Senior Day at school for Home Coming Week. I did take some real Senior Pictures as well, but I will post some of them later this week.

There you have it, a couple of snapshots of life here in WI. I hope you're getting a chance to get out and enjoy this time of year. I'm going to close this here and do some scrapbooking.

Till next time...God's love and blessings!

No comments: