Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

PAD 6/5/12-6/6/12

Well, hello there! Thought I'd take a quick minute to update the journal here for the last couple of days. I was so busy with cakes last week, that Michelle and I have pretty much spent the last two days catching up on all the little things that didn't get done around the house. We did take a nice break in the afternoon on Tuesday to take a walk.

6/5/12

These flowers always make me smile!


6/6/12

Wednesday I had another cake to work on, we did some work in the garden, and did some other things I'll have to write about later. After church, I was putting the finishing touches on the cake. When I came downstairs to tell Michelle to get ready for bed, I found her like this.

Looks like this girl can sleep anywhere. That will come in handy soon. :o)

Funny girl. :o)

Well, Michelle and I have several things to accomplish this morning, and if we get it all done in time, I plan on spending some time getting the new cake blog up and running. I better get off of here and get busy.

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments: