Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

PAD 4/13/12-4/14/12

So, it's time to catch up on the PAD Journal. I actually already posted a picture for the 12th, but I have two more to add just for Nick. Because of our harsh winters, we have several restaurants that are open seasonally. The weather has been so nice that the Drive-Inn opened a little early this year so we had dinner there Thursday evening.

4/12/12


My personal favorite thing on the menu--their french fries! So yummy!


4/13/12


I got a picture of Michelle playing with her Calico Critters after her school work was done. I was having fun playing with the manual settings on the camera. Love her cat doing a hand stand. :o) Later, Michelle and I met Daddy in town to get our taxes taken care of. Glad that's done. And, Angel made it safely home for the weekend. :o)

4/14/12

I have lots of pictures for Saturday. It was beautiful out so we spent much of the morning outside getting some yard work done. I played in the flower beds while Mike and Michelle cleared some more of their trail. Then I took Michelle and two of her friends to the park for a picnic while Mike headed over to his Mom's to help her out. Unfortunately, Angel had to work and couldn't go with us. I took a bunch of pics, but these are my favorites.




The girls were collecting these little guys to bring home as pets. (*o*)

I spent the afternoon finishing up a baby dedication cake and then we went to our friends' house for dinner. It was so sweet, they even surprised me with a Birthday cake and a gift. Completely unexpected. This is the cake I finished for little Savannah.


Well, I have more pictures for yesterday, and today, but I am going to close here so Michelle and I can get some school work done and spend a little time with Angel before she heads back to school tomorrow.

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments: