Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

PAD 4/27/12

Well, hello there! Can you believe I'm posting my photo on time? Me either, but here I am on a Saturday afternoon with all of my house work done and dinner in the slow cooker. It's too chilly to get out in the garden, so I thought I'd update the journal and then do some crafting. My stash of cards is getting low, time to start stamping. :o)

Anyway, yesterday, Michelle had her Keeper's of the Faith meeting and we had two of her friends come over to spend the night with us. They had a blast up on the trail with the new fort Michelle made for herself. I had to hike up to check on them several times since I still worry a bit about the possibility of bears roaming through, but with the amount of noise they were making, I don't think there was a wild creature within 3 miles of the place--except them. :o)
 

Michelle built this herself using the branches Mike was trimming near the trail. I suggested using the sheets verses adding any more branches as I was afraid the two supporting trees wouldn't support much more weight.


This little one knows no fear. She was climbing all over and didn't seem to mind heights at all. We have a lot of downed trees in the yard and the girls were climbing across them and jumping off. When I mentioned to the littlest that she was kind of high and the branch might break she said, "And I'll probably break a bone." Yep, no fear.


I will post today's picture later on since I haven't taken any yet. Time to go get some stampin' done. :o)

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments: