Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

PAD 4/4/12

I took lots of pictures today as Michelle and I finally got to have the picnic I promised her last week. But, since it is late, I am only going to post one of them. Here is my smiling girl who was so happy to have a chance to be outside and play at the park after a week of Mommy being sick.
















We definitely had a full day today...a picnic at the park, piano lessons, mowed the pasture, bathed both dogs, made pita bread for chicken gyros for dinner (yum!) and I only needed a 15 minute nap after dinner to have enough energy to teach class at church this evening. Yep, definitely feeling better. :o)

Well, I'm going to go get Mike off his computer and make him get into bed as he is still battling this a bit. Till next time...

God's love and blessings!

No comments: