Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

PAD 4/8/12-4/11/12

I knew it would get behind on posting these sooner or later, but at least I kept up on taking the pictures. I've just been too tired to post them. This cold just keeps dragging on and taking all my energy with it.

Anyway, here's my pics for this past week.

4/8/12


Here's Angel with her new "do" finding an egg on our egg hunt. I tried to get a bunch of pictures of her that day, but most of them came out too blurry. I think we were giggling too much. :o)

4/9/12


Michelle and I stayed home and worked on school work for the day. It was too cold to go outside, so she played with her new legos after school.

4/10/12


In between school work and taking a couple of naps, I finished this cake for a friend's grand daughter.

4/11/12


On the way to piano lessons, we dropped off food for some new parents from church. Since I'm still coughing, I didn't get to hold the precious little one, but I did sneak a couple of pictures of him. Welcome little Matthias. I can't wait till you're in my Sunday School class. ;o)

I better go now. Michelle and I have some science to finish up today.

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments: