Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Starting over...again

Yes, once again I've proven that blogging just isn't my thing. Sometimes I think I should just give it up, but then I go back and read past posts and relive that time all over again. So, I'm going to attempt to start over with this blog as our family journal. Hoping to use it as a place for our family and friends to keep up with what's going on here.

For the month of March, I started a Photo A Day (PAD) Journal on my Facebook page. I enjoyed it for several reasons. First, it was an easy way for me to share with Nick and Angel some of the little things going on here at home while they are gone. Secondly, it forced me to get my camera out every day and figure out something to take a picture of. I even took my camera off the auto setting! And you know what? I actually did it! I might have been a day or two late posting the pic, but I did take them and get them posted, except for the last 6 days when the nasty cold that has been going around finally caught up with us. I've spent the better part of this past week trying to sleep it off. I still have a lot of congestion, nasty cough and no energy, but the chills, body aches and fever seem to have subsided (I think).

Anyway, I've decided to move that journal to this blog. This way if I want to give more details to the photo I can. Also, I have a few family members that aren't on Facebook, and now they will be able to keep up with us as well.

So, without further ado, here's my pic for April 1, 2012


Today's picture was an easy one to figure out. My beautiful Angel turned 18. She has turned into such a beautiful young lady. Although the last few months have been difficult with her being away at school, I enjoy the weekends when she comes home and I love to hear how much she is enjoying the career choice she's made.  I could get all sappy on here about how great and wonderful she is, but since I'm still not feeling well, and I tend to get all teary-eyed anyway, I better stop here. Crying does not help a stuffed up nose. Nope, not one bit. I love you, Angel! (Too late, here come the tears.)

Ok, now I need to go find another box of tissues. 

Till next time...
God's love and blessings

No comments: