Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

PAD 4/15/12-4/16/12

Boy, finding quiet time to update this journal is not easy! Anyway, here's my photos for the last couple of days.

4/15/12


This is how I work at my desk quite often. Both dogs insist on being in the chair with me. It works fine until my leg goes to sleep. :o)

4/16/12

I have a bunch of pictures for today. First, a picture I took Saturday afternoon...


Now, the same picture taken Monday morning.


Such fun weather we have here in WI. This time of year you really never know what to expect. Saturday was 70, and Monday we didn't get above 40. Here it is again later in the afternoon.


As the snow melted off the roofs, it was still pretty cold out so it refroze on whatever it landed on. I really wish I was better with my camera so I could get better shots of God's creation. My pictures never come close to what they look like in real life. God is so amazing!



Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments: