Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

PAD 4/2/12

I have 3 photos for today. I started out the day feeling much better than I have in almost a week which was great until I looked around my house. It was a mess! Not really a mess since my family is pretty good at cleaning up after themselves, but the carpets desperately needed vacuuming and you could write your name on most of the furniture. So, Michelle and spent a good part of the morning getting the house cleaned up and looking better. Angel was home, but she had a headache, and since it is her one day to sleep in, I didn't want to bug her.

Here is my favorite shot of the day. Those are my grandmother's frames she's wearing while she's dusting. Isn't she just stylin'? 

These next two are of Layla. She was favoring one of her legs this weekend. We had no idea what she did, just that she did not want to put any weight on it, so Mike took her into the vet today. Xrays showed nothing wrong, but she tested positive for Lymes. The vet wasn't super sure that was causing the pain since it usually doesn't manifest itself in just one body part, but he didn't have any other answers. So, she got some pain meds and antibiotics and is already doing better. As you can see, she doesn't have any trouble chasing the ball with Coco. :o) Glad to see her up and moving about again. 



Till next time...
God's love and blessings

No comments: