Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

5/11/12

I have 200 cupcakes to do this weekend, so I really should be in the kitchen right now, but, we have some errands to run today and there isn't enough time before we leave to bake a full batch before we head out the door. There is enough time for me to update the PAD Journal though. :o)

5/11/12

Michelle and I had a fun "home-ec" day on Friday, making bread, granola, and rice crispy treats. The crispy treats are actually part of a cake design, but we made extra for sampling. :o) Of course, cooking involves lots of math and science. Today we talked about density. This is the mixture of oil, maple syrup, corn syrup and maple flavoring we used to make the granola.


I couldn't resist posting this one. :o)


Well, I suppose I could go straighten up the kitchen and get things ready so I can start baking as soon as we return from our errands.

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments: