Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

PAD 5/12/12-5/13/12

5/12/12

Saturday turned out to be a beautiful day so Mike and Michelle spent the morning outside while I worked on cupcakes and Angel slept in. :o) We met Mike's Mom and took her out to lunch for Mother's Day. The afternoon was spent pretty much like the morning, enjoying the sunshine and baking, except Michelle spent the afternoon at her Grandma's and Angel had to go to work.

I finally got around to getting this mailed out. I lost 2 pounds when Angel cut my hair! I guess that's one way to lose weight. :o)


5/13/12

Mike and the girls took me out to lunch after church and we stopped at the home improvement store to pick up some needed items for the house. Michelle has mentioned once or twice (OK, maybe a bazillion times) that she would like a tree house, so we checked out what we would need to build a platform/tree house at the top of her zipline. This way she can have her tree house and not need to climb on a table to reach the zipline. It's going to be done in multiple stages. It may not get a roof until some time next year, we'll see.

I decided I wanted a family photo for Mother's Day, and thanks to modern technology, we were able to.


 Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments: