Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

5/22/12

Woo hoo! I can't believe I've posted 3 days in a row! Today was a windy, but gorgeous day so Michelle and I started the morning trying to get as much of the deck painted as possible. We still need to do the stairs, the outside of the railing, and the underside, but it looks better already. I'm thinking we may have to invest in a paint sprayer to finish out this job, though. My arm is killing me!

After lunch, Michelle finished up her school work for the day and I worked on cake projects in the kitchen. The next two weekends will be crazy busy with cakes so I'm trying to get some of the decorations done ahead of time.

Since the deck was dry, we decided we needed to grill some hot dogs for dinner and eat out on the deck again. The coals were still hot, so we had to try roasting some marshmallows. Yum! We didn't have any hershey bars in the house, but we did have a package of rolos. Our new Smores were a hit. :o)





After dinner we cleaned up the upstairs a bit and then snuggled on the couch to watch a bit of TV. Tomorrow we will need to get the downstairs clean. ;o)

I will close here and go get some sleep. All this sunshine has worn me out.

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments: