Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

PAD 5/26/12

5/26/12

Today was another rainy day here, but between showers, I took a break from the kitchen and Michelle and I took a walk outside. I tried to get a picture of the bird nest. The mommy was out and we counted 5 tiny eggs in there. Unfortunately, the opening is too tight to get my camera in. Maybe I need a flashlight to help lighten the inside so the camera can focus better. I will try that later.


I am going to make this a short post. Since I have all the urgent cake projects done, and I'm sick of being in my kitchen right now, I'm going to go help Michelle in her room. If you don't hear from me in a couple of days, you might want to send help. :o)




And this is why I have to go help...too easily distracted!


Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments: