Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

PAD 5/3/12-5/4/12

 5/3/12



I actually took these photos on Friday morning, but it is what I was working on late into the night on Thursday. Some of these are for the Ladies' Salad Supper on Saturday, and some are for Fellowhip Supper on Sunday.

5/4/12

Friday was a fun day for us. Mike took the day off work so we could all go into the cities to see a 3D movie. We stopped at a town nearby first to visit the museum. I checked ahead of time to see what day and time they would be open...I didn't check to see what season they would be open. They don't open until after Memorial Day. Oh well, we got a couple of pics outside anyway.


After lunch we headed into the cities, picked up Angel and then they dropped me off at the craft store while they hung out at the mall for a bit.

We still had a little time before the movie started so we stopped at Starbucks to get a drink. This is my favorite photo. Look, I got a picture of Angel and Mike, and everyone's smiling right at the camera!


A storm rolled in while we were in the theater and was rolling out when we finished and as the sun was setting. God's handiwork is so amazing!






Now I'm off to decorate for the Ladies' Salad Supper. Till next time....
God's love and blessings!

No comments: