Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

PAD 5/2/12

Hello there! I have had a busy day in the kitchen so I didn't get a chance to post yesterday's pics yet, and I didn't take any pics today. :o( I will have to find something to take a picture of before heading off to bed.

5/2/12


We had quite a thunderstorm Monday night and got about 2 inches of rain which made our creek run again. The beautiful sunny day, coupled with a creek with running water turned out to be more than Michelle could resist. She took a break from book work in the morning and got outside to get some PE time in. One of the benefits of homeschooling--being able to rearrange schedules to fit the weather.

It turns out that our new dog, Layla, is a water dog. She was on super-charge mode out there, running through the creek, up the bank, and across the bridge. Coco, on the other hand, stayed up on shore and tried to stay dry.


I had to post these two because they are too funny. The black and brown blur in the lower right foreground is Coco's backside as he is about to defend himself from Layla. She kept trying to get him to play with her and run through the water, but he didn't seem too happy about it.


Love this funny picture! That tongue sticking out! :o) Both dogs were a mess and had to get hosed down before I let them back in the laundry room where they had to stay until they dried. Coco wasn't too thrilled with that idea. Poor Coco, since we got Layla, he seems to think he's an old man now and doesn't like to play around like he did last year.


I think she was telling me about a rock she saw, but it looks like a fish story to me. ;o)


Here she is with my first dandelion bouquet of the year. I'm sure there will be more to come. :o)


Once again, it's time for bed, so I will close here. We have a fun day planned for tomorrow. I hope to have some fun photos to post.

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!


















No comments: